What's new

Jurassic Park Free DVD offer came today (1 Viewer)

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
My box and Beyond Jurassic Park DVD just came today! Whoo hoo! The flimsy "collector's" box was not damaged and the disc remained on the spindle, so no horror stories here, thankfully.

October Sky came a couple weeks ago.

Dan

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Got my free DVD the other day (the JP disc and box came ages ago). The case was smashed (methinks it's a reject and did not happen in shipping), but I had a spare case lying about so that took care of that.

Sent in my order around the 27th of Dec so 8-12wks rang true for me. Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon.

Man in the Moon, in case anyone wondered.

-paul

Willie S

Auditioning
Just got a letter about the Free DVD give-away. "We are unable to process your request..."

My selection is no longer available and so are about half of the selections! What kind of a scam is this. If a company is going to offer a promotion they should honor it. Does anyone have a phone number and/or contact to write about this ?

My 1st selection was "The Jackal" and second was "Dragonheart"

Willie

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Willie, so did you get a check back from them?

I'm getting worried now. About a week after my last post of the 16th I broke down and called them. They said it was 'in processing', but nothing yet. If the lady meant a check I'm not going to be happy.

Glenn

Gordon Moore

Second Unit
Got mine last week, everything was in great shape including the collector's box. Though they pulled a switcheroo on me, and substituted EDtv special edition with EDtv DTS. Which is fine but absolutely no special features :thumbsdown: . How EDtv benefits from DTS is beyond me? Oh well it only cost a couple of bucks so I can't complain too loudly.

Willie S

Auditioning
Glenn -

I didn't order the JP extra disk, just the get one free deal which was no cost. This still stinks of a scam.

Willie

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
And finally, the first people who took advantage of Universal's Jurassic Park bonus disc offer are starting to report that they're finally beginning to receive their discs. Just FYI.
that is from the digital bits today. i didn't realize so many people still didnt get theirs. i was lucky to get the bonus dvd in jan and the free movie in feb. both about 5 weeks after i sent in the forms.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Got my disc in the mail today. My first choice, Dragonheart, second choice The Jackal. What did they send me, The Flinstones Viva Rock Vegas. How lame is that? They even wrote that due to overwhelming demand they could not send Dragonheart(understandable) they continued with, we have sent you the next most popular choice instead. Next most popular? In what world is this the next most popular? Oh well, hopefully I'll get a decent trade in with it still in its shrinkwrap.

BenjaminG

Stunt Coordinator
Are there any plans to release the beyond JP disc in other regions? I think not, since the trilogy was released in R4 last month.......... but you never know.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Well, that one took awhile. I finally got my Man on the Moon disk. It took more like 16 weeks, but I got the one I wanted. Everything is great except for what looks like a little burn mark over the bar code.

Be patient????

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks