What's new

Junkyard Wars.. (1 Viewer)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I love this show! What amazes me is how close the competition is a lot of the time with the teams using quite dissimilar designs.
"Finally, good trash on TV."
patriot.gif

------------------
God Bless America

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
..You know what's funny, I think I've picked the wrong winner like every episode so far this season... I mean it's practically 50/50 yet everytime I've picked the wrong team that wins.
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES!
Certified HTF bike nut and mayor of
Obscuria.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Did anybody catch the finals between the Miami Gearheads and the NASA spacejunkies??? Both teams had to create a demolition truck to tear down a length of brick walls. Needless to say, it all came down to two teams ramming their trucks into the walls after both sides had major problems with their gear. NASA had a winch problem (Wasn't strong enough) and the Gearheads had a weak hydraulic system and a failed driveshaft. Both teams resorted to just ramming their trucks into the wall and it was quite funny. I'm surprised none of them thought of using the trucks as devices, perhaps it was just a lax interpretation of the rules???

There is supposedlt a Junkyard Wars funny bloopers and out takes on Friday, Nov 23rd, I believe at 8pm so set your VCRs and digital recorders...

Jay

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
This show is fantastic! Anyone who can build a car out of garbage gets my eyes glued to the TV... :bg:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks