June HT tour in Austin. (1 Viewer)

John Prator

Stunt Coordinator
Frederick,
Tell your Pastor I said Hello, take er down! I was on the
USS Darter
USS Grayback
USS Dallas(Hunt for Red October).

It was a "fun ride", I really miss the Submarine community.

Hank,
Mmmm, love C4! We had a few hundred pounds on the boat just in case we were caught in an area we weren't supposed to be in!:D

John Prator

Stunt Coordinator
Frederick,
Tell your Pastor I said Hello, take er down! I was on the
USS Darter
USS Grayback
USS Dallas(Hunt for Red October).

It was a "fun ride", I really miss the Submarine community.

Hank,
Mmmm, love C4! We had a few hundred pounds on the boat just in case we were caught in an area we weren't supposed to be in!:D

Jacob Aaron

Stunt Coordinator
John- Ed who was with me last night was not just also in the Navy but he was a nuclear submarine guy as well! You guys should have shared stories!

Jacob Aaron

Stunt Coordinator
John- Ed who was with me last night was not just also in the Navy but he was a nuclear submarine guy as well! You guys should have shared stories!

ReneZam

Stunt Coordinator
being that is my 1st time on one of these tours id like to get some info...the who what where and whys out of the way.

Where is the meet going to start where will it end
What time will it start ends blah..let it run all day
i will be driving in from San Marcos if any one else is coming up that way we can save on gas and carpool i have a ext. pick up so i have some room.

If we can get at least one person that knows where they are going per car so they can navigate that way we all know where we are going less of a chance of someone getting lost or hell may even cell phones for those like me that have never been out to your homes before

just a few ideas

ReneZam

Stunt Coordinator
being that is my 1st time on one of these tours id like to get some info...the who what where and whys out of the way.

Where is the meet going to start where will it end
What time will it start ends blah..let it run all day
i will be driving in from San Marcos if any one else is coming up that way we can save on gas and carpool i have a ext. pick up so i have some room.

If we can get at least one person that knows where they are going per car so they can navigate that way we all know where we are going less of a chance of someone getting lost or hell may even cell phones for those like me that have never been out to your homes before

just a few ideas

Scott Oliver

Screenwriter
Sorry about the delay on getting out the agenda and directions, I am working on it and hopefully they will be in folks email boxes by Wednesday.

ReneZam, I don't think there are any other folks down in San Marcos, but both Humphrey and John Prator live in South Austin, so perhaps you can swap emails with them and get a car pool started from South Austin at least.

The tour will be starting in North Austin and ending in South Austin, so folks in North Austin may wish to do the same.

Scott Oliver

Screenwriter
Sorry about the delay on getting out the agenda and directions, I am working on it and hopefully they will be in folks email boxes by Wednesday.

ReneZam, I don't think there are any other folks down in San Marcos, but both Humphrey and John Prator live in South Austin, so perhaps you can swap emails with them and get a car pool started from South Austin at least.

The tour will be starting in North Austin and ending in South Austin, so folks in North Austin may wish to do the same.

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Ahh...another nugget of wisdom from Big Dog!
And remember, no smokin', no drinkin, no horseplay, and no diving from the bridge.
Have a nice time.:D

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Ahh...another nugget of wisdom from Big Dog!
And remember, no smokin', no drinkin, no horseplay, and no diving from the bridge.
Have a nice time.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks