What's new

John Ritter dies (1 Viewer)

Phil Kim

Stunt Coordinator
I was scrolling down My Yahoo! few minutes ago when I saw the headline. I did a double take thinking I misread it. Pretty shocking. Just few hours ago, I was watching a rerun of Three's Company on Nick at Night.

Dang.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I was too, Phil. Second-hand information, but someone listening to ABC Radio News said it was a massive heart attack. This is about like John Candy for me. They were both guys I just figured would always be around. :frowning:

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
This was a shock to me as well. Just so unexpected. I loved his work and enjoyed a lot of projects he was involved in. You will be missed Mr. Ritter. RIP :frowning:

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I'm still numb from this news. Sincerely one of my favorite actors out there. Damn what a crappy way to start a day.

I sat down a wrote out a stupid little memorial piece at my site. But that just depressed me more.

Color me entirely miserable.

RIP John. Thanks again for all the laughs.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Somehow got hooked on his new show, he was perfect in the role. Stunned when I heard it on the radio this morning. Then a double whammy when I heard the Country legend Johnny Cash also died. Sad day.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Today officially sucks.
Johnny Cash and John Ritter in the same morning :thumbsdown:

RIP John, Three's Company was one of my favorites growing up, and 8 Simple Rules was one of the best comedies on tv now. :frowning: :frowning:

Chris

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
My friend woke me at 6:30 with the news... Sucks...
I worked with him backstage here in NYC on "The Dinner Party" and he was a genuinely funny, nice guy. Once got me a "Jerry Garcia" designed tie for Xmas...

sad, sad news... My condolences to Amy and his children.
RIP, John....

Dave Mack, the guy at the door.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
John Ritter & Three's Company were a big part of my youth growing up. He always made me laugh.

Terribly unexpected, awfully sad.

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
Man, this is just terrible!!

I was a big fan of his!

His movie "Hero at Large" was, I thought, a real "sleeper". I always thought he was a little underrated by the public as a movie actor.

Like many here, I really enjoyed his TV shows; and am just in total shock at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks