What's new

Joey ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Madchen's role on ER as Wendell was pared down as she broke it off with Carter because she felt Carter still had a thing for Kem. So if Wendell never shows up again, at least she was shown leaving Carter, and that would be that.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Man, Sara was HOOOOT... very good episode... the show has really found its legs, im enjoying it! I really feel the distinction from friends now.

Jace_A

Second Unit
As someone who was into Friends, I find this show a comlete train wreck. It really, really, really needs the input of Marta Kauffman and David Crane (or at least a decent writing staff). The jokes just sit there and die. I can't remember when I last saw a show that tried so hard to be funny. Jennifer Coolidge is the only bright spot in this mess and they barely use her. I can't imagine that this show won't return next year in a dramatically different format. Lose the nephew, send Drea back to Sopranoland and get rid of that perky June Allyson clone of a neighbor. In fact, send Joey back to New York and start all over again. I am actually embarressed for the actors here. I can just imagine them cringing their way through rehersals.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Episode 22, Joey and the Temptation.

I thought this was ok and the biggest part was the Alex storyline. From what I've read Alex will start to realize her attraction for Joey in the season finale
I'd think that they should hold out on that a bit longer but with the ratings this show gets who knows if it will be on the scedule after season 2? Plus next season I'm sure we'll see at least 1 of Joey's friends, my early money is on Chandler.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Next season is a guarantee, but season 3 is not. If they know by mid-season that it's the end, they might as well pair off Joey with Alex at the end of season 2 so all of our Friends will have closure.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
haha, i loved Jennifer coolidge's line about Carmen Electra being the only woman she'd sleep with... until last saturday...

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor

Screw Alex - I say dump her and hire Madchen Amick full time. I swear, 15 years after "Twin Peaks" and she's looking better than ever.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Hasn’t season one ended? No discussion about the season finale? How was it? How about evaluating the series on the whole now that it’s finished?

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm a huge fan of Joey (and of course Friends) and as a new comer to these Forums I have to say that I have loved Joey from day one! Joey was my favourite guy on Friends. I love the whole cast, especially Michael...he reminds me of myself (no I am not a science geek! lol). I agree with who ever said it, that there aren't that many good sitoms on TV these days. I am so sick reality shows taking over and the good shows getting cancelled.

As for the Season Finale: LOVED IT! I was a bit worried that him and Alex weren't going to end up together at the end of the episode, but they did!! :D It ended alot like my other favourite show's (Who's The Boss?) First Season Finale ended...The two of them getting drunk and kissing!!

I cannot wait for next Season to start and I absolutely want the First Season on DVD...SOON!! 1

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
So who is ready for the premier of season 2 tomorrow night. Reportedly they made some changes to the show retooling it for year 2 and it will be interesting to see them take effect.

I thought season 1 was good, but needed work still so we'll see what is in store in season 2. I've read some spoilers for the first few episodes, but it will be interesting to watch them play out, as sometimes what is written is either less or more exciting than what we actually get.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I really loved the first season! Oh, it wasn't perfect and what show is on it's first season, but I enjoyed it alot. I look foward to the changes but I hope they don't change the Joey and Alex story line.

It's dosen't go againts Survivor over here, it acctually airs right before! :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I was pretty pleased with the show last season, decent comedy, and one of the few remaining traditional multi-camera sitcoms that don't deal with a family situation, something I'm thankful for (along with Will & Grace and... eh, I can't think of any others). I read that they made his agent a series regular; good decison, she was great. IMO, they should cut down on Gina's part, she's mostly annoying, and give Joey a buddy to hang with instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks