What's new

Joe Schmo 2 Ongoing thread (2 Viewers)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
As stated at the beginning of the season, they've gotten too lax with the casting. Imagine if 'drunk girl' were still in the cast when Amanda joined the players.

If they do it again, they should stick with regional stage actors and such. There are some great people out there, it would just take more work.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought the finale didn't need to be 2 hours long, but otherwise, fine for a very fun season. I still can't believe Tim had no idea he was being played for these 2 weeks. I think Amanda caught on, and was a good sport about not ruining the finale for the show once she realized she needed to just back off on her suspicious once drunk girl showed up. Anyhow, nice chunk of change for 2 weeks' work for the 3 Schmo's.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi

It was really funny after Bryce said he was an actor and Tim thought he was insane.

Did anyone catch what Tim said to Austin when Tim arrived to the ceremony? I turned on the closed-captioning and it had nothing.

~T

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
The big fake google eyes they put on the face of the fake Monticour was so goddamn funny; my girlfriend and I laughed forever.

Tims face slowly changing from smiling at Brice's crazy accusations to absolute shock as one by one the actors raised their hands was priceless.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was also hoping for some Tim/Amanda "true revelation" of the love they had for each other, but were fighting their urges while on this reality show.

Marc Bax

Second Unit
Good finale, hopefully not the series finale, but I highly doubt it's coming back. We can hope I guess. As stated, Tim's sarcastic "you doing a great job" or whatever he said to Bryce when he said he was an actor was priceless, as was the look on his face.

Mike Slade

Second Unit

I too was hoping for that. They seemed to get along very well. And she seemed super excited when he was brought back on after being kicked off.

Good finale though. I thought there for a minute Tim was gonna be really pissed but he took it well. Seems like a good guy and pretty good at giving speeches I might add.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I think Tim did fall for Piper a bit. There was little danger with Austin because he was a vaccuous, self-centered bore. Piper should have had some more unlikeable qualities.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks