What's new

Jillain Grace (1 Viewer)

MikeKaz

Stunt Coordinator
She's really hot and I'm not just trying to find weak points just to nitpick, but if I had a complaint, it would be that she has pretty narrow eyes. Like they almost seem a little asian. She isnt bad by any means but she doesnt have the large, round eyes of some models.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
she is pretty hot, but i see girls that are just as hot at school every day. she has the girl next door look which is very nice.

CJ

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
:rolleyes:You can tell that from one picture, eh? Well she looks pretty healthy to me, Here Are Some Of Her Playboy Pics, I'd also have to disagree about her eyes...perhaps it's the context of the photo.;)

She is from my home state (Washington MO) & was recently on a local radio station.....for which the interviewer received several outraged letters & phone calls, even though the interview itself was extremely tame.

BTW, it's spelled Gillian not Jillian....if someone is doing a search that might be helpful...:D

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
I don't know about some you guys. I think she is very pretty. Not slutty looking to me. I saw her in my buddies copy of Playboy and she doesn't look slutty by any means to me. She is just a little younger than me. Ahhh, perfect!

Did she really? That kills it for me too. :frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
She did admit to her liaison with Pauley Shore on the Howard Stern show (just watched the episode on E! 2 nights ago).

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Man, she's a knockout. If that's your girl next door, make room in the neighborhood!

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
you wouldnt believe what the girl across the street looks like. 5'7, asian, perfect features, i've yet to see a better looking girl on tv or in the movies.

CJ

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, it's one thing to have photos of a celebrity but quite another to have ones of your neighbor...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks