What's new

Jericho ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Bill Robertson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bill Robertson

Are we allowed to talk about them yet ...at least in a non-spoiler fashion? I've watched the first two but am saving the third one for tomorrow night. IMHO what I've seen so far has continued the upward trend of the second half of last season and got me psyched for the rest of this seven episode run. People here in the UK are often quite disparaging about US tv but I don't see UK broadcasters putting out anything as good as Jericho, Lost, Heroes etc.

Score one for Uncle Sam! :)

Louis C

Supporting Actor
No, please don't discuss any S2 material without spoilerlizing. None have aired yet, and I would assume most readers here have not 'obtained' them online. Thanks.

Bill Robertson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bill Robertson
Sorry, I've been a naughty boy;) my excuse is I live in the UK. Season 1 aired here in a graveyard slot on ITV4 *after* I'd read about it in a magazine and found online copies. I plan on buying the DVDs - I will most likely get hold of a R1 copy as these things take ages to come out on R2. Even Heroes which has been a big success here came out later than the US version and in a split pack so you had to buy TWO full price box sets to get the whole season! They pulled the same stunt with Lost too - nothing but a giant ripoff:angry:

I see there is now an official Season 2 thread started today so I guess I'll see you all over there after you see the premiere
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks