What's new

Jericho ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Brilliant. Because honestly, it's the second half of the season's eps that were really strong.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Thanks for the link, Jeff. I have to hand it to CBS. They're really doing this the right way. By employing the recap show and skipping the first ten episodes after the pilot, CBS is completely eliminating any reason for new viewers to dump the show. No whiney-butt Gracie/Eric/Emilie/TeenGirlSquad, no "almost talking about stuff" instead of actual drama, and no snippets of exposition instead of actual plot. We had to endure all these things in episodes 2 through 10, and I very nearly dropped the show because of it. But any new viewers who start watching the show now will pretty much see only the best Jericho has to offer, which should make for a very rewarding investment of their television-viewing time.

CBS is doing its part, and apparently doing it well. For our part, we should be getting as many families (Nielson families, in particular ;)) to catch the reruns.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Episode 2 was strong as well IMO with the acid rain coming in and the people trying to shelter themselves from it. But still, I agree, CBS is doing this the right way. If you want to hook new viewers, that's the way to do it. Show the pilot and then show the 2nd half of the season.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Well that is what they are doing showing the pilot on the 6th of July and the remaining episode will be on during the summer. We just have to get all of our friends to watch it and see why the show is so great!

Brian^K

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Actually, they're showing the pilot, the mid-season recap episode, and then the second half of the season episodes. The other first half of the season episodes will not be rebroadcast.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, Season 1 is now available as a pre-order at Amazon at $34.99. It is scheduled for release on October 2.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I mentioned this in the HTF Thread, but for those who missed it, You can Download the Pilot Episode for :DFREE:D from Itunes!

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

keith021773

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith
Jericho was/is one of my favorite shows.. I look forward to watching it every week.. But I Tivo it, as I do all my shows, and then watch them.. Do you think that hurts the ratings?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Looks good. Although, I think the loss of Johnston(Gerald McRaney) is a big loss for the show.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
So did I miss something? After they repeated the season premier, I thought they were going to show the recap episode, but I never saw it. I've already seen the show, but have been trying to get my wife into it. She had them on the DVR since they started rerunning them, but we couldn't find the recap episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks