What's new

Jeremiah Season 2- Any Word yet? (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the release for Jeremiah S2 yet?

capt

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Nope, no word. Since MGM is in the process of being bought by Sony, I don't expect too many MGM announcements of iffy things. I have to say that Jeremiah seems to fall under the "iffy" category.

Eric DiPiazza

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still pissed that the first season was released in fullscreen despite obviousley being filmed in widescreen! The show looked cool, but I refuse to watch it for not being in its oar. If they released it properly, then I would buy it in a heartbeat. Same goes for the second season.

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
This is a show I would buy if it ever gets released. For now I will have to do with season 1 on dvd and season 2 on vhs.

DianeHillard

Auditioning
Real Name
Diane Hillard
I emailed MGM today and got the answer it will be released. No date has been set......

Henry Colonna

Stunt Coordinator
I agree the wait is endless! Seperately, I do see that on Amazon that Jeremiah 1 is available in their "unbox" service.

When I search for Jeremiah Second Season I'm presented with Diff'rent Strokes (nice)

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
It's nice to see some kind of release after all these years. Hopefully we will get an anamorphic widescreen version this time, unlike what they did with Season 1. I will not buy these disks without that "feature". Still, the price is a bit higher than I would justify for a DVD-R release. Hopefully Amazon will crash the price down quite a bit like I have seen done with some of their other DVD On-Demand releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks