1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

JBL S-312II Floorstanding JBLs/MINT

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Guy Usher, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Guy Usher

Guy Usher Well-Known Member

I bought these about 6 months ago new in the box at very close to bust out retail which aint cheap.

I use these as rears in my HT system for now as I just bought a pair of AR-1s for my fronts.

Prefer local sale or pick up near Columbus, Ohio however I will ship providing the buyer pays the shipping.

I have a FeedBack rating of 270 on eBay 100% positive under the name glu7022

400.00 for the pair plus shipping. . . PayPal prefered. Non-Smoking enviroment and they are absolutly like brand new, not a scratch anywhere and they sound incredible. . .

gyusher@wowway.com

2. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Well-Known Member

I have the original S312s and I can confirm that these are great speakers at a very fair price. They make great main speakers and are wonderful for stereo music.

Good luck!

3. Natelabo

Natelabo Well-Known Member

Sent you an email probably wont like though...

4. Guy Usher

I understand. . . . After I threw up I replyed . . .LOL. . .

5. Kevin_Breeze

Kevin_Breeze Well-Known Member

I have them too, great party speakers. Nice non-boomy bass and they are very clean and detailed too.

6. Guy Usher

I have seen them from 200.00 each to 400.00 each. . .retail was 499.00 each. . . . I think JBL missed the mark with this one for some reason, great sounding, big forward JBL sound very similiar to my Vintage L-112s and my L-150As except cleaner and actually better bass response.

Nothing wrong with the way they sound. . . I think their problem was using a paper wrapped cabinet instead of real wood veneer. . . They are good, heavy speakers with good drivers actually better than the ones that are replacing them now. . .

I just finished a 2 hour listening session and I know I can not put that sound back in my room for double what I am asking for them. I am driving them with a Vintage Pioneer SX-1250 with 165wpc and they sing. . .

Since I have listed these guys I have found a site that is offering them for 199.99 ea delivered???? Seems up and up but most of the 200 dollar jobs I have found are either refurbs or out of stock. . .

Buy them from them because 400 bucks plus shipping is as low as I go. . . Just to hard to replace and they do sound wonderful. . . Big JBLs. . . . they do have their own sound. . .

7. Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen Well-Known Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought you could get these brand new for like $ABC shipped these days...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting Rule #2:

Under No Circumstances is anyone to reply to a post suggesting that the item can be found cheaper elsewhere. That is the responsibility of the purchaser to look for the best deal - not for forum members to point out. Members are trying to sell their items in a safe environment without fear of others trying to undercut their sales.

8. Kevin_Breeze

Kevin_Breeze Well-Known Member

I edited the post.

9. Guy Usher

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

SOLD!!!