What's new

James Dean Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Reed Grele said:
Re:, The Amazon James Dean U.K. Ultimate set as per the link here:

http://www.amazon.co...=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Where does it say on the page that this set comes with anything other than the discs?

No mention anywhere about a book, mini posters, and such.
That information comes from Blu-ray.com which has a photograph of the contents. There is no reason to doubt that the photo comes from a legitimate press release from Warner.

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
Mark-P said:
That information comes from Blu-ray.com which has a photograph of the contents. There is no reason to doubt that the photo comes from a legitimate press release from Warner.
I have a feeling that for such a low price, the Amazon U.K. set is only the discs.

I'd have a warm, fuzzier feeling if their description made mention of them.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
That photo posted earlier in this topic was wason that amazon.uk listing before and was apparently deleted. Pretty sure thats where bluray.com got it.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
The way the discs are stored in the French Blu Ray Box set is horrible. They are not secure....and I see that it will be easy to damage the discs just trying to take them out and out them back in...just awful!

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Reed Grele said:
Re:, The Amazon James Dean U.K. Ultimate set as per the link here:

http://www.amazon.co...=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Where does it say on the page that this set comes with anything other than the discs?

No mention anywhere about a book, mini posters, and such.
The product description on that Amazon.UK page includes the following (you have to scroll down a bit to find it):
Pack includes;

• 6-disc Digipack Blu-ray collection featuring all 3 of James Dean's iconic movies: East of Eden, Giant and Rebel Without A Cause
• 3 movie posters
• 10 photo cards
• 6 memos
• 48-page booklet
Mine shipped (oops, was dispatched) today. I suspect the same is true for everyone else here who pre-ordered the UK version. So we'll know the full story soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks