What's new

3D James Cameron's Titanic (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Johnny Angell said:
Is there both a downloadable digital copy (and therefore a permanent copy on your device) and the ultraviolet version? If so, this is the first time I've seen that.
I have a few discs with both iTunes/WMV digital copy and Ultraviolet. And keep in mind that you can also download UV to your device. It's not just streaming...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Steve Tannehill said:
I have a couple of discs where the 3D and 2D version are on the same disc. Avatar is one of them, in fact. So it is not a requirement that the 3D and 2D versions be on separate discs, if that is what you are getting at.
No, I mean that the 3-D release has to contain both the 2-D and 3-D version in some fashion. It doesn't matter if they're both on one disc or separate discs.

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
Originally Posted by TravisR /t/320016/james-camerons-titanic-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-available-for-preorder#post_3916322
No, I mean that the 3-D release has to contain both the 2-D and 3-D version in some fashion. It doesn't matter if they're both on one disc or separate discs.
In the case of "Titanic", both the 3D and 2D presentations are included in the package...it's SOP for all the major 3D blu-ray releases by the big studios.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
This is a bit unusual - a highly-anticipated release available for preorder WITHOUT technical specs/extras listed. I need to know what's going to be on the disc before I even consider preordering. I hope they include the documentary that was scrapped from the last release.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ There hasn't been an official announcement of the title yet and the release date is still 5 months away. The press releases for the Star Wars and Indiana Jones sets didn't specify any features (beyond saying there'd be alot of them) probably because they were so far in advance of the actual release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks