What's new

Jag And The Sentinel Paramount Poll Page (1 Viewer)

Becky Eiland

Auditioning
Well,
I have to say it's about time someone took notice of the many people out here who would jump at the chance to purchase The Sentinel on DVD. I know I speak for many (list discussions feature this very topic almost daily) when I say the sooner you put these DVDs on the market the sooner the cash will be rolling in.

PS. I would like to see them come as season sets.

Becky E

Linda+S

Auditioning
As a long time Sentinel fan I've been waiting for years for the show to come out on DVD. I have no problem paying for a four season box set. Especially if it includes extras such as the two Blooper/Gag Reels that are out there, old and/or current interviews with the main stars, behind the scenes footage, scenes cut from the aired version of the episodes and any other 'goodies' you might care to include. Of course it's understood that these would be first-run, uncut, unedited versions of each episode.

Thanks so much for even considering *finally* releasing The Sentinel on DVD. You've given hope to a lot of devoted fans.

Linda (have credit card, will buy)

Gene Mc

Auditioning
If you offer box sets of The Sentinel, I will be one of the first in line to make my purchase! Please offer the entire series (all 65 episodes) when you do sell them.

I look forward to seeing full episodes without the heavy editing done by SciFi. If you include extra footage and/or bloopers ... or anything you think would be fun ... that would just make my purchase even better.

Extra footage ... no extra footage ... doesn't matter. I am ready to purchase!

Martina

Auditioning
The Sentinel on DVD? Oh, joy... it's been cancelled here on German TV once again (on my birthday, I might add), so it would be great to have it on DVD. I do have tapes, but a DVD box set would be something different. Where do I sign? :)

JAG would be great as well, but TS is definitely higher on my wish list.

AmyLI

Auditioning
I would buy the Sentinel boxset immediately. I never got to see the series when it was originally released - didn't show it in our area.;)

AmyBeaulieu

Auditioning
I LOVE The Sentinel. I would Love to see it on DVD and I agree with the comment on McGyver That was a great show.

MarySHA

Auditioning
:emoji_thumbsup: Yes, I'd buy a boxed set of Sentinel. (Divided by seasons) I've taped the Sentinel completely twice. (One set of tapes has gone 'bad'. And I've traded for season 1 and season 2 that someone put on DVD from their computer. I'd rather have sets from the studio. I'm willing to pay $58 a set, the same price as the Angel first season box set.
Mary :star:

Kathleen_Red

Auditioning
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
I would buy The Sentinel on DVD. The ideal would be the whole series, uncut, in one boxed set with gag reels and interviews. However, I'd certainly go for a season by season release - don't think I'd buy all the individual episodes though.

TS remains one of the most enjoyable buddy shows out there - if it were available as a two-fer with Starsky and Hutch I fear I would never leave my home again...

htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Leeanna Y

Auditioning
Mr Blythe,

I just wanted to say, I've already got the money to spend! *g*. Please bring The Sentinel to DVD!

Kathleen_Red

Auditioning
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
I would certainly buy The Sentinel on DVD. The ideal situation would be a boxed set of the entire series, uncut, with gag reels and interviews. I would also purchase single season sets but would be unlikely to purchase all of the episodes on an episode by episode basis.

The Sentinel remains one of the best buddy shows out there - if it were available as a two-fer with Starsky and Hutch I fear that I would never leave my home again....
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Carol_Jackson

Auditioning
I live in the UK and I don't think Sentinel was every shown here :angry: ! I've had the videos sent to me at great cost from overseas and would VERY MUCH love to be able to get them on DVD. Even if they weren't done to our Pal Region 2 spec I'd still be willing to buy them.....any which way they're produced, though I'd hope you'd take us Brits into consideration if/when they were made up. I'd prefer them to be sold in either Season Box Sets or the full Series in a single box set, but if that's not possible I'd still buy them.

sara_m

Auditioning
I would leap at the chance to buy The Sentinel on DVD, particularly if it were offered in season sets.

Sara

KatRose

Auditioning
I would love to see JAG on DVD, but not at the astronomical Trek prices. I have all the currently available Buffy, Angel and Stargate seasons on DVD because their prices are in the mid 40s and will continue to purchase them going forward...anything higher is too much for something I saw for free on TV.

KathyMiller

Auditioning
I have never considered buying boxed sets of a TV show due to the price; however, The Sentinel would be the one and only exception to this. If The Sentinel were released on DVD, boxed set or individual episodes, I would buy it in an instant.

I first discovered the show when it started airing on The Sci-Fi channel and was instantly hooked after watching the first episode. When Sci-Fi recently started airing the show again, I was thrilled to be able to get another set of the episodes since my first one had deteriorated due to repeated watchings. Then I was extremely disappointed when several episodes were messed up (i. e. cut scenes, poor audio, etc...) so to get uncut, unedited episodes on DVD would be wonderful.

It would be great if some extras such as the blooper reels or interviews with the cast were included as well, but I would buy it even if they weren't.

For a while now, I've seen several other TV shows released on DVD (some that I've never heard of or have absolutely no interest in) and have been hoping that The Sentinel would be released as well. In other words, PLEASE, PLEASE RELEASE THE SENTINEL ON DVD!! :D

Dameron

Auditioning
I would love The Sentinel on DVD. Like others, I have been waiting forever for just this opportunity. A boxed set would be preferable - this series on DVD would be worth spending the money. :)

Suisan

Auditioning
Most definitely would pay for a DVD collection of The Sentinel. I would also be very interested in seeing MacGyver on DVD, but would appreciate seeing a boxed set of The Sentinel first. Just a suggestion, but The Sentinel boxed set should include, if possible, outtakes, gag reel footage and background information like what type of weapons were used in the series.

Yours Truly,
Suisan "Sue" R.

Stacia

Auditioning
I would love to replace my Sentinel videos with DVDs. My set was taped off of the Sci Fi channel and I'd like to get them uncut.

Stacia

Jean Kluge

Auditioning
I've been waiting for the Sentinel to come out on DVD for years. Thank goodness someone at Paramount has wised up (no offense. I wrote once or twice to ask the Home Entertainment dept to bring Sentinel out on DVD and both times got a form letter telling me that Sentinel wasn't available on DVD (yeah, I *know*, that was the *point*), but that I could purchase Paramount's other DVD titles. So I was a little concerned about their Home Entertainment division).

Yes, I would buy The Sentinel on DVD, in a nanosecond, especially in season or total-series sets, and it would be wonderful to have extras like the blooper reels, interviews with the cast/crew, some of the original UPN ads for the show (ones like the explosion/balloon one and the Clueless/Sentinel promo ad, which were priceless), etc.

Not a JAG fan personally, but know 2 people still uncomfortable with the Internet who will probably never see this poll who would climb Mt. Everest to get DVD's of JAG.

I'm delighted -- I hope The Sentinel comes out on DVD *soon*.

Julik

Auditioning
I have been a "Sentinel" fan for years & my poor old vhs tapes are about to give up to ghost ; ) I would *love* to have a full set of DVDs of the show ! PLEASE consider making them available 1

Peace, Juli
Houston, Texas

Jean Kluge

Auditioning
P.S. Want Sentinel on DVD, but a *reasonable* price would be appreciated. The Trek:TNG DVD's are a bit overpriced, and I know several people who buy DVD's like they're rolls of Lifesavers who refuse to buy the old classic Trek series on DVD because of the cost and the fact that they are presented with only two episodes per DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks