What's new

Jackass fans? (1 Viewer)

David Preston

Supporting Actor
After the MTV show Jackass one night I saw previews for a Jackass show where they were doing the Gumball 3000 or some other race just like it. It is like a cannonball run but these guys are driving really bad exotics and a few slower cars but still nice. I bought last years Gumball in DVD. I was wondering if anyone has seen this episode of Jackass. I think this year although I'm not for sure one part of the event leg will be coming through Ga I would love to go see some of them go through. It would be fun to play with some of those $100,000 plus exotics.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Just checked out the site it looks like the event already took place in April. Ohh well maybe next year. A couple of the Jackass guys were there not sure what they were driving. Still would like to know if that episode has been shown. Thanks

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm I catch the show from time to time as it has weird time slots. Haven't seen any Gumball contests. :frowning:

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
The "Gumball 3000" race was a "special" shown during the third and final season of Jackass. It ran an hour (unlike regular Jackass episodes which are half an hour), so this is probably why MTV doesn't re-air it.

I never got to see the entire episode, but only bits of it.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Matthew was did the Gumball Jackass show a lot of the cars and did it show any highway runs. I really want to see that one maybe one day they will show it again.

Ike

Screenwriter
I have it. It wasn't that special. It was your standard later Jackass episode, which means there wasn't as many pain stunts and more pranks.

(MTV told them to cut back on the stunts that were dangerous and could be copied, so they went to more Tom Green-esque bits. Then the movie returned back to the good old days.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks