What's new

IT'S TIME! I've Got Baloney In My Slacks...for Animaniacs! AND Pinky and the Brain! (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Hello Nurse!!!!! This along with the DuckTales release is the best news I've heard all year!!

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
OH WOW! ^_^ :emoji_thumbsup:

This is the kind of DVD news I LOVE to wake up too!!! YES!!

These are certainly two of the most wanted TV shows on my list!

Can't wait!! :D

MichaelScott

Stunt Coordinator
This, Brisco County, Wings, and Nowhere Man are the last of my Holy Grail...ok and maybe Johnny Bravo, Then I shall be at one with the universe, and move into the light :D

Awesome news!!..My daughter was like 5 when this was on TV and I think I liked it better then her and made her watch it..lol

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
Very happy. Animaniacs started when I was in college and really got me wanting to write for animation.

Pink and the Brain was even better. There are a few episodes where the writing rivals the Simpsons.

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
Great news, but David, you should change one thing in the news item -- Elmyra wasn't an Animaniacs character. (She did make a cameo in a couple of episodes, but she was a Tiny Toons character.)

In the words of Slappy Squirrel: "Now, that's comedy!"

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
David, I'm glad you say you have a good source on this because as any fans of these shows well know, we've heard this before. I'm glad that you are confident enough to state that these will be coming to DVD it makes me a lot more confident.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
AT LAST!

Finally, I'll be able to change my sig...At least partially.

I am so happy. I have been looking forward to these releases for as long as I can remember. I hope they include some extras on these as well.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Words can't express how happy I am!

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Thats good to hear!

Now if only Warner would crank out the Beetlejuice Animated Series. I can't wait for that, along with a long overdue SE of the Beetlejuice movie.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wonder if the PatB segments of Animaniacs will be included on the PatB release. Those are my favorites, but I don't want Animaniacs on its own.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
This is GREAT news! If they were single-disc titles, I wouldn't bother, but Volume sets like the Batman and Superman series makes both shows very promising. Now if they would only release Tiny Toons...

JohnDMoore

Stunt Coordinator
GOOD NEWS.
That is good news.

That is very, very good news. Already, a must-buy 2006 release.

Oh, very good news, indeed.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Many of the questions you being asked here will be answered in a future news post, once things get firmed up. Stand by!

Oh, and Casey...yep. I'm convinced.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Well, after I read the news and before I saw your first post I was still a bit skeptical but then your post won me over so I'm joining the celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks