What's new

It's official, Miracles has been cancelled (1 Viewer)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Oh well, this and Veritas were the first network shows I've tried to watch since X-files. Could someone inform me when the dark days of the one-fivers has passed.

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
They didn't even bother showing this week's episode. ABC just up and pulled its plug!

What the flying f--k are these network executives smokin' anyway? First, they don't really advertise it, then they put it on at a lousy time, then they stop showing it, then they pre-empt it, and now they give it the axe because no one was watching it!

That could be said for any number of shows on any network this season! It's crazy, and they have the gaul to wonder why fewer people watch TV??

Dan

Will Cunningham

Stunt Coordinator
I am a long time TV fan and over the years I have come to lean one thing. That is to never get attached to a network TV show unless it is in it's 2nd year and winning the ratings race. The chances of a show I really like getting canceled with no explination, no final episode, no wrapping up of loose ends are just so great that it is not worth the heart ache. ABC has done this too me many times before. I was not a huge Miracles fan, but I did wish it well because I like to see everyone who was involved in bringing me Buffy and Angel do well in the world. I am sad to hear that yet another show was cancelled before it had time to develope a huge audiance.

I have been thinking for a while that many of the good shows out there need time for an audiance to find them and to win over the "channel flippers". The networks don't give shows time to turn the ratings tide, I am sure there are perfectly good business reason's for that...but as a consumer it is hard to open my heart to anything after they have burnt it so many times. The scar's have not healed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks