What's new

ISIS Coming!!!!! (1 Viewer)

alphanguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David
I bought this set, and LOVE it! I'm surprised at how well it holds up. As far as picture quality, it's not bad... we ARE talking about a show shot on 16MM after all, so your'e not going to have that stunning breathtaking clarity that a show like Space:1999 has. It's an absolute crime that the morals were hacked out of them, I don't know what pea brained individual would do something like that. Is the rest of the episodes intact, or are they missing other footage as well? All in all, i'm loving the hell out of this... and remembering just how much I loved gawking at all the cute guys in these episodes with the tight jeans and feathered hair... I had a huge crush on Ranji was I was a kid... can't find any info on what became of him!

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

Wanted to Thank you again for the info David... I got my booklet today... so now my set is complete!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I finished my set today and I am extremely happy with it, one of the best sets so far this year. The people who put it together did and excellent job. I really loved the trivia in the episode guide booklet and the interviews. I packaging was great, I loved the design of the outer box, including the pics inside the box and the design on the slimcases and discs. I loved seeing Debralee Scott in one episode and the series overall, this was one of my childhood favourites

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks