What's new

Is there any other place besides Ecost that sell items cheaply? (1 Viewer)

KellyR

Agent
Obviously there are, but I don't know of any. Can anyone tell me of some reliable site that sells HT equipment cheaply? I don't care if it is refurbished either. Thanks.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
audigon.com
accessories4less.com
onecall.com
overstock.com
refurbelectronics.com
http://refurbdepot.com/
ebay.com

various HT sites, such as this one, have areas where members sell their equipment. should keep you busy.

EricTut

Grip
KellyR, great question.

I would like to add another. On the topic of refubed eq, what do you guys think? I want to buy a DVD changer that matches my system, for remote matching, and new its like $350. Refurbed, $120. That is in my price range. Its the onkyo 701, 6 disc changer. Is refurbed all that bad? I am hesitant.

Thanks,

Eric

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
refurbed can, at times, be better than new. Afterall, the bug, or problem has been fixed by the factory. So, refurbed equipment can be very good deals!

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
soundcity.com

I've purchased from them and give a thumbs up for customer service and prices.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Also PCMALL.com. I got an Onkyo HT-R500 for $119. with free shipping. Small selection but good prices. Gene

Field

Auditioning
What are your opinions on these refurb'd websites? I went to BBB for a couple of them and they didn't have a good rating, but I figured that they might be reputiable if anyone else has had good experiences with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks