1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Star Trek: The Next Generation Destined For Blu-Ray?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Adam Lenhardt, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

For those interested, the complete first season is coming to Blu-Ray on July 24. The 13 seconds of missing film from “Sins of the Father” have since been located in a mislabeled box, and the standard definition video will be replaced for the version of the episode in the full season set.

2. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Executive Producer

It will be interesting to see these in July. I think the first season had a few good episodes, the second half of the season is stronger. I look forward to it. And the following seasons will be highly anticipated.

3. Sam Favate

Sam Favate Producer

Sam Favate
    With this scheduled for July (earlier than expected), perhaps we'll see the second season before the end of the year.

4. AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney Screenwriter

That sounds great, I just hope they haven't lost anything else (or, at least, do a season-by-season inventory early enough so that if something is still missing, they'll have enough time to search for it before they feel the need to do an NTSC insert again).