1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Show Off Displays still in business?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Matt Naglieri, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Matt Naglieri

Matt Naglieri Second Unit

I made an order with them for a poster frame a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything from them as to when it would be delivered.

I tried contacting them via e-mail over the last week and all have gone unanswered. I tried calling the 800 number both yesterday and today and have gotten the voicemail saying to leave a message and they would get back to you but they haven't gotten back. I also tried calling the toll number but get a recording saying it's out of service.

If anybody knows anything I would appreciate the help.

2. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?

Tony D.
    877-566-7755

714-546-3987

try both those numbers.

3. GaryP

GaryP Second Unit

I placed a couple different orders with them over the last two years (trying to get an illuminated poster case) In my last attempt I even pleaded with them to let me know something, even if it was only to tell me they wouldn't be fulfilling my order. They didn't afford me a response of any kind. To say I'm unimpressed with their customer service is an understatement. It's a shame because when they first opened up it was a real pleasure to do business with them.

Gary