What's new

Is School of Rock and Orange County worth a blind purchase? (1 Viewer)

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator
i have to say that maybe OC was not everyones cup but i liked it alot. An enjoyable watch with a good soundtrack. If you can get it for 10 or less definately grab it up.

I dont beleive i need to say anything else about School of Rock.

David_Giles

Stunt Coordinator
I also thought Orange County was very good movie,some great cameos and i thought O'hara was great as the mother.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I agree. O'hara was great. I mean, those were some plain roles written for them and Lithgo and O'hara did really well. Believable. I loved the Harold Ramis part and Jack Black cartwheeling over the bed and talking in the car and stuff. I loved this ridiculous movie. Oh yeah, and of course Skyler Fisk (spelling? what kind of name is that?) was too cute.

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter

I agree...those two were wonderful together, with some of my favorite lines in the film.

Sean's Dad: What's that smell? What am I sitting in?
Sean's Mom: Oh relax it's just urine.
Sean's Dad: Oh.

Sean's Dad: Everyday I drive home and twenty minutes later, I'm sitting in front of your house. It's annoying. It's totally out of my way.

Point is, it's worth seeing.

Frank@N

Screenwriter

You guys are making me feel *alot* better about my BP of OC.

Then again under $10, there's not much risk.

Almost dropped $14.88 on SoR at Wal-Mart yesterday, but my approach is to buy used later and burn off another $5 per title.

If you saw my to-be-watched section, you'd understand the logic in waiting for drops.

Danny Beck

Stunt Coordinator
I don't understand why some people start threads like this asking "should I buy or rent movie X", and then after getting numerous positive comments and recommendations they reply "I guess i'll rent it, thanks!". :)

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks