1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

is Night Of The Lepus available?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremy Illingworth, Nov 23, 2001.

1. Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth Well-Known Member

Need it to complete my collection of movies with men in bunny costumes and DeForest Kelly.

jeremy

2. Thomas T

Thomas T Well-Known Member

No, it is not available. The 1972 film was an MGM release which would indicate it's a Warners title now. If it were still an MGM release, I'm sure it would have been part of their Midnite Movie collection by now.
    Apparently, it's got a cult following as Janet Leigh says along with Psycho, Touch Of Evil and Manchurian Candidate, it's one of the most frequent of her films that fans ask about.

3. Tom-G

Tom-G Well-Known Member

Night of the Lepus is available on DVD, well ok, a clip of plays as the other "hopefuls" wastch TV in The Matrix. [​IMG]

4. Brian Lawrence

Brian Lawrence Well-Known Member

Brian
    I have been pining for a dvd release of this film for years now. I think it sucks that Warner now has the rights, as that means it will be a very long time(if ever) until we see it on dvd.

Parts of Night of the Lepus, Also turn up in NATURAL BORN KILLERS.

5. Jay E

Jay E Well-Known Member

I would love to see this on DVD especially if it had a commentary track. The only reason why I want a commentary track is to find out what kind of drugs the makers of this film were on when they decided that giant bunny rabbits would be scary.