What's new

is my 4es on the fritz? (1 Viewer)

Nathan Porteous

Stunt Coordinator
Ok I just noticed this the other day when playing music on auto dec mode i noticed the music i was listining to was quieter then before on the same volume level so i went to anolog direct then back to auto and it was blaring loud. I wondered what the heck was going on it seems after i change to surround or 2 ch then back againm, it loses a bunch of volume so i grabed my spl and checked i have to either turn it from tv'sat or any of them back into cd then to auto to get normal volume if you go into any surround or 2 ch then back to auto you lose 10 db, i have to exit menus then back into cd to get it back to normal. seems strange to me i hope you understand what i mean its kinda hard to explain, its only 4 months old so still have warranty. I don't know if it does it on dvd's or not can't really tell just got my spl yesterday. what do ya know little thing comes in handy. so please help if you can!

Dennis LM

Grip
I would not venture a guess. It sounds like you have a faulty unit, but a try of a post on the Agoraquest.com forum may produce some more results. While many of it's members can be seen here, Agoroquest is for Sony users.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks