What's new

Iron Giant SE released in Korea (1 Viewer)

Runar_R

Second Unit
In case any of you don't want to wait untill sometime next year to get your hands on a R1-copy, it is now available in Korea.

Specs (as listed on koreandvds.com):

- Feature-Length Commentary By Director Brad Bird, Head Of Animation Tony Fucile, Story Department Head Jeff Lynch And Steven Markowski, Animation Supervisor For The Giant
- 8 Amazing Additional Scenes Including An Alternate Opening And A Giant's Dream Sequence.
- 13 Branching Minidocumentary Segments Highlighting Key Sequence From The Viewpoint Of Score, Character Design, Storyboards And Animation
- Bird And Creative Consultant Teddy Newton Analyze The Movie's "Annie Meets Kent" And "Duck And Cover" Sequences
- "The Voice Of The Giant" Featuring Bard Bird And Vin Diesel
- Stills Gallery And More Sequences
- Filmographies
- Theatrical Trailers

James_M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James
It's also been released in Hong Kong. Yesasia.com indicates it has a Cantonese and Mandarin track but lacks details on the features. Does anyone know if it still retains all the special features?

Niko Nykanen

Stunt Coordinator
I got mine from Korea this past friday and can say that the SE is worth the wait. Not the Best SE out there but really good. It´s a single disc so no disc swapping is required. I fell asleep during the commentary so I can´t really comment on the last hour. There´s a minidocumentary consisting of short featurettes that works just fine, and lots of GOOD deleted scenes. "The Giants Dream" sequence would´ve been NICE to see in the film. As the "Camp Fire" scene, and the "drag race".

And the 3-4 inch figure that you received with the package is guarding me on the tv while i´m sitting on the sofa.

And it´s a snapper.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks