What's new

Inwall Bipole/Dipole Speakers (1 Viewer)

nickMahler

Agent
hey guys im looking to redo my rear surround setup to go with my decorators ideas. right now i have a set of FX5i for side surround and RT/fx for rear in my 7.1 setup. i like the way they sound but now i need to mount the speakers on the side walls for the rear instead of on the back wall behind the projector. and im going to have some flush mount sides to match. what speakers would yall suggest that are under $1000 for both sets. would you suggest a in cieling for the rears or even for the sides too??? let me know what yall think because i gotta do this within the next week before the painter shows up. thanks in advance.

nick

nickMahler

Agent
also 99% of my listening is music or TV i dont listen to music in there so im looking for something thats strictly movie.

Jeff Aguilar

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff
I just installed (like YESTERDAY)some of the KEF Ci 130's in my listening area. They are replacing some really good Energy Veritas 2.0 dipole speakers.

I am really like how they sound. I thought it would be a step down from what I was running prior, but they sound REALLY good. I would highly recommend them.

I changed my rears simply to match all four rears. For the rear center speakers I was using Home Theater Direct, but I am changing those out to the KEF Ci 130's too. In my room, there is no way to install speakers in the back wall, it is a great room, so the rear centers are going into the ceiling.

Jeff Aguilar

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks