What's new

Invasion is coming!! (1 Viewer)

Pavan_P

Second Unit
You stopped at the wrong time. After about episode 8 the show started to become REALLY good. Some nights I like it better than Lost even. It is an unbelievable show and I think the show will return next season on ABC, but on a different night and time.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I've been with the show from the beginning and saw merit in it when no one else seemed to. That said, I'm not sure if I'm ready to revisit it yet. We'll have to see. I might have a sudden hankering about the time a second season is announced.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Pavan, that's exactly what I've been thinking. I think it didn't work 100% for me because I would watch it after Lost, and it was kind of a quiet, thoughtful show those first few weeks, and therefore couldn't compare to the angst and passion of Lost. You just can't watch two shows like that on the same night and everyone was too pooped out after Lost to watch something similar. ABC should have put on a news program or something after Lost so people could switch gears.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I've been enjoying it from the beginning however I don't know how many repeat viewings it would get from me.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I have the second half of the season recorded so far and I need to sit down and watch them. I like Invasion. Happy for the DVD release news. Hope ABC gives the show a second season.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Anybody looking forward to this lately I'm been missing it.

Any news of any extras? I'd really like to know where they were going with this series esp. with the way they ended it.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Isn't this the show that was canceled prematurely? It would be nice buying this sweries if they had filmed a final episode wrapping the series up.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Yeah another series cut WAY too short. Hopefully the extras will tell us what they had in mind.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
The execs who cancel ANYTHING with Bill Fichtner in it -- past, present, or future -- will learn to completely love the taste of Nazi shoe polish. This I swear.

ABC blew it. They blew it, and didn't even let it cum.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Good point.

Unfortunately, Prison Break -- not unlike Invasion -- is another show destined to run perhaps only one more season. It seems to be a trend for him, but that's one more full year we'll get to see him do his work.

Lick it up, folks. Lick it up like kittens under the dripping teat of a dairy cow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks