1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Interview with Twilight Time: Nick Redman on who they are, their business model and more.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Adam Gregorich, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Matt Hough

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Aren't they also going to be having ads during the programming like AMC? Seems like I read that somewhere. Maybe here.

2. GJN

GJN Member

Yes, "The Devil's Disciple" was a great unappreciated film. Lancaster, Douglas, and Olivier in a Shaw play- who can ask for more? I hope all the Lancaster-Douglas films make it to Blu-ray: Gunfight at OK Corral, Seven Days in May, Devil's Disciple, List of Adrian Messenger. Twilight Time interest?

3. Richard--W

Richard--W Banned

[​IMG] [​IMG] If Twilight Time wants to rescue these two masterpieces from the void, and isolate the scores by Goldsmith and Williams respectively, it's okay with me.

4. Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill Well-Known Member

Twilight Time is only handling Fox and Columbia titles. That may change (I love what the company is doing) but a lot of these wishes really are wishful thinking.

5. Richard--W

Richard--W Banned

Yes, I know, but it pleases me to do so.