What's new

Interview Interview with Twilight Time: Nick Redman on who they are, their business model and more. (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by TonyD

FMC Recently changed their policy to be more like AMC.
Cropped movies during prime time and proper ratio during the day.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Aren't they also going to be having ads during the programming like AMC? Seems like I read that somewhere. Maybe here.

GJN

Grip
Real Name
George
Jeff_HR said:
For the satellite &/or Cable enabled persons with DVRs, there are Hi-Def channels such as TMC, Showtime, HBO, etc that allow you to record all you can eat for a monthly charge. And it won't self destruct like PPV films usually do. I use this as a source for films not on physical media, such as one of my Favorite films - "The Devil's Disciple" starring B Lancaster. I believe Streaming is/will become a PPV type situation. If I want over a period of time view a film 20 times, I REFUSE to pay for it 20 times.
Yes, "The Devil's Disciple" was a great unappreciated film. Lancaster, Douglas, and Olivier in a Shaw play- who can ask for more? I hope all the Lancaster-Douglas films make it to Blu-ray: Gunfight at OK Corral, Seven Days in May, Devil's Disciple, List of Adrian Messenger. Twilight Time interest?

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
If Twilight Time wants to rescue these two masterpieces from the void, and isolate the scores by Goldsmith and Williams respectively, it's okay with me.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Twilight Time is only handling Fox and Columbia titles. That may change (I love what the company is doing) but a lot of these wishes really are wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks