What's new

Interested in Possible Paradigm tour in Toronto...June...reply here (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Craig; To go you want??? Then in you be :)
Kind of like a mix of Yoda and "all your base are belong to us" :) :)
Brent L
------------------
Mar 1st....Toronto members interested in a possible tour of the Paradigm facility in Woodbridge please check the MEETS page......early June!!

NickS

Agent
Considering I have the Paradigm Reference line I am definitely in.
__________________________________________________ _______
Nick S. :)

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Mark me down as well.
Thanks for your effort in this Brent!
------------------
Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.

Wayne Murphy

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Brent looks like we got a big crowd interested. If I'm on the right shift I will be happy to join y'all.
We will have to set up a tour for the Sparkomatic speaker factory for Ryan.
wink.gif

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks to Norm for his help in setting my projector up to show anamorphic movies!!!!
------------------

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Entry now closed....
I will email Mark Monday after lunch. This gives his a chance to go trhough his pile of Emails from the weekend.
Brent L
------------------
Mar 1st....Toronto members interested in a possible tour of the Paradigm facility in Woodbridge please check the MEETS page......early June!!

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
I've already got my name in, but I have to say that my attendance will depend on what shift I'm on beginning in June.
Both Wayne and I work for DaimlerChrysler Canada, and with the elimination of the 3rd shift, we just don't know where we'll end up. And we also don't know what shift we'll be working.
We'll keep you all updated as new information becomes available.
Later...
Norm

David Biggs

Agent
This may be late but I would really like to attend this possible meet. I'm looking for speakers for my HT and it seems like a good chance to see them from the source. If I could get in on this it would be great
Thanks

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Very late indeed.
Actually it depends on what Mark say about a meet. If he gives a max of 20 people....sorry, but if he says 30...you're in....
No more entries even if you beg or plead!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brent L
------------------

Nick_Shah

Stunt Coordinator
On the off chance that a spot opens up, count me in. However, I'll understand if that's not possible. I'm sure someone will get a free sample for me. :)
-Nick

Wayne Murphy

Stunt Coordinator
Erik A friend took a bunch of pix and when she gets the developed I will scan and post them. I'm hoping it will be soon.

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, now that the Paradigm tour is being organized, what about the meet in April for Audio Excellence? April is fast approaching, and a date has to be set.
Miles? Anything?
Norm
------------------
Norm Lalonde
Orangeville, Ontario

Miles_W

Second Unit
Norm,
I spoke with them last week I do not think that they will be ready for us in April. I will call him later this week and try and firm up a date...
------------------
Miles
DarkSide Member since(93)

Jim McCann

Auditioning
I just found this thread - I'm surprised at the number of people also from Whitby. I'm sorry I missed the first meeting. Ironically, I purchased most of my home theater equipment from Whitby Audio Video about 20 months ago - the details are as follows:
- Kenwood VR209 Dolby Digital Receiver (the remote is horrible)
- Paradigm CC-150
- Paradigm Monitor 7's
- Paradigm Titan's
- Paradigm PDR-10 Subwoofer
I also have a Panasonic A320- DVD player. Next on the list is to upgrade my TV (I currently have a Sony 27"). My first choice is the Toshiba 56H80 but I have to be patient (perhaps in the fall) and hopfully the price will fall a bit further. An HD satellite system and a Progressive Scan DVD player hopefully will follow.
I'd be very interested in the next HT meeting and a tour of Paradigm depending on the number of people. It appears as if there is quite a crowd already interested.
Regards...Jim

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Update;
I am still waiting for a reply from Paradigm, but the list is set....sorry John.
I will say that if Paradigm is flexible on the # of people I will keep you in mind.
Brent L
I will resend the email this Thursday, just to make sure he got it.......I really hope this is OK'd by him.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks