What's new

3D Inferno (1953) 3D Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
"Remember, you don't need a region free player."True. But you need one with the universal power supply (like PS3, Oppo models, etc).

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
It would have to be a region B PS3. I bought one thinking it's all region but it wasn't. It was good for watching Netflix though. There's a Youtube video where a guy shows how to make some blu-ray player all regions

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Not all Blu-Ray players can be unlocked, specifically mine. It seems no hacks or codes exist for this LG model. Typical. :angry:

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
"So a PS3 will play this title?"My point was that people in the US can buy a European BD player (or vice versa) if the power supply is universal (100-240V). Some players (like PS3 and at least some Oppo models) are like that. Some are not.

EddieLarkin

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nick
You don't have to have a universal power supply. Before I got my region free Oppo, my Region A Panasonic came only with a 110v supply. I simply used a step down transformer (£10 on Amazon) to plug it in.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Panamint Cinema said:
Watched "Slightly Scarlet" a couple of nights ago - poor quality VCI release, but a super film. Am thinking about that and other films starring Rhonda Fleming,
Your response is very encouraging. I agree that the VCI disc is poor quality and a properly prepared Blu-ray disc would at last do justice to John Alton's use of light and color and to Rhonda Fleming's lush femininity. John Alton also made Rhonda look marvelous in Tennessee's Partner.

If you can secure the rights to these films and put out high quality discs, you'll have a few eager customers right here!

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
"I simply used a step down transformer"It blew one of my BD players so I can't recommend those. And I sure don't want to leave those in my house when I'm away.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Just put in my order as well. Can't wait. I've only ever seen this movie once, it was a 3D showing from dual 35mm prints back in 2010, and I had a blast. Really excited to revisit it.

phillyrobt

Second Unit
Real Name
Robt C
Would like to order this but can;t get past the mandatory phone info trying +001, etc etc

revgen

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dan
phillyrobt said:
Would like to order this but can;t get past the mandatory phone info trying +001, etc etc
What browser are you using?

I tried to order with Firefox and had the same problem. I switched over to Google Chrome and it worked fine.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
phillyrobt said:
Someone else here said they had the same problem, but it finally worked after trying a different browser. It worked ok for me (ordering in the USA) using Firefox. I had registered for my account before placing the order, I don't know if that makes a difference. Good luck!

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Register for an account, wait for an email confirmation (took a minute maybe), then order. Remember 011-44 before your tel number.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Bob Cashill said:
Register for an account, wait for an email confirmation (took a minute maybe), then order. Remember 011-44 before your tel number.
The site asked me to use the + sign before the 011-44. Then I used my area code and phone number (TX) and it still refuses to recognize it as a valid number. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks