What's new

In Ceiling Install Question (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Timothy
I just finished construction on my living room and need to set up my speakers. I have four JBL SP6CSII, which are two way speakers. I want to set each speaker on a single channel. What is the easiest way to do this? I am newer to speaker installation so any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Speaker info: http://www.jbl.com/EN-US/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?PID=SP6CSII

AaronPo

Grip
Real Name
Aaron Porter
Do the speakers have two separate connections (4 post, 2 red, 2 black)? Maybe I'm confused, but i would assume that you could run 4 speaker wires 1 set to each speaker?. I have to do ceiling mounted speakers for my rear surrounds (due to living room layout (I'm using the polk R60i's) .

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
It appears like they should have two sets of binding posts. If you want each speaker to be one channel only, just run a single speaker wire to each one – just like a normal speaker. Regards, Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks