1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Image Press Release: B.B. King LIVE (DVD)

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ronald Epstein, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein

Smooth and rough, he is the undisputed king of the blues. For over 60 years, B.B. King has created some of the world’s most identifiable music, with the help of the silky “Lucille”, his trademark Gibson guitar. On July 12 Image Entertainment will release B.B. King: Live, a show that is both concert and celebration. B.B. King: Live will be available on DVD for an SRP of $14.98 and on Blu-ray™ for $17.97. Pre-book is June 14.

B.B. King’s awards are myriad: Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, 15 Grammy Awards, National Heritage Fellowship, Kennedy Center Honors, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom (presented by President George W. Bush). He has been inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame as well as the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame – and has been ranked by Rolling Stone and Time magazines as #3 on their lists of the greatest guitarists of all time. B.B. King: Live is a chance to see and hear a legend at work, performing a list of bluesy, moving hits:

Everyday I Have the Blues, See That My Grave Is Kept Clean , How Many More Years, Downhearted, I Need You So, I Got Some Help I Don’t Need, Thrill is Gone, Nobody Loves Me But My Mother, Let the Good Times Roll, Thrill is Gone, When The Saints Go Marching In, Key to the Highway

Throughout this show, King’s musical skill and warm personality are given the chance to shine. Backed by the band he’s always toured with and introducing special guests, King is in his element. Don’t miss this master in this amazing concert!

B.B. King: Live DVD

Genre: Music, Blues, Concert, Rock

Rating: Not Rated

Languages: English

Format: 1.78:1

Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles: N/A

SRP: $14.98

Street Date: July 12, 2011

Pre-Book: June 14, 2011

Length: 54 minutes

UPC: 014381713022