What's new

I'm ready to upgrade is my TV worth this much? (1 Viewer)

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
On a side note, a few years ago, I do remember overhearing her telling someone else that I was "slow" (not smart). Maybe this is my subliminal revenge :D Just kidding.

Kevin*Harley

Stunt Coordinator
FWIW:

I just sold my 3 year old Hitachi 65SWX20B for $ 1,250. Perfect condition with another 2 years on the warranty.

Kevin*Harley

Stunt Coordinator
Yes.

Sold it to the kid that helped me move this past weekend.

When my wife saw "the monster" as she call it in our new home she realized a wall mounted TV would give her more options for a new sofa.

She get's a new sofa and I get a new plasma. I needed to sell the 65" before my wife changed her mind. IMO $1,250 was a number he couldn't refuse and enough for me to put toward a plasma.

Frank Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Sweet deal for both of you!

My wife isn't too excited about me selling the TV and upgrading to a projector. For one she thinks I sold it too cheap (I can't win either way LOL) and for two, we have only seen one projector and it was set up extremly poor at a local best buy. I am just going off the great reviews here at the forum for direction for my big screen splendor. Hey you guys were right about SVS. :emoji_thumbsup: May be I will take your advice and get a new couch too. Any one want a 1985 model couch barely used $700;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks