What's new

I'm on vacation and bump into an actor (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I finally found the name that goes with the face. I just sat down in front of the TV tonight, something I almost never do. If I watch an hour of TV a month, that's a lot. Anyway, I flip a few channels and sure enough this guy is playing some celebrity poker game.

Patrick Warburton

This is the guy I nearly knocked ski's with in the halls of Mammoth Mountain.

Oh, and Tim, I was enjoying a Widmer Bros Hefe when I stumbled upon the channel. The power of the beer is strong.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
... And Brock Samsom (The Venture Bros., animated, Cartoon Network) And the voice of the Carrier air conditioner, Buzz Lightyear in the video game and animated series and other things in who-knows how many radio commercials and cartoons. And Dave Barry's "incredibly dumb" next door neighbor in Dave's World, which may be the first place where I noticed him.

Regards,

Joe

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Ron,

Next time you take the family over to Disneyland's California Adventure (you live down there right?)...you would see him as the Pre-Flight Instruction Officer for the Soarin' Over California ride and would burst out..."THAT"S THE GUY!!"

:D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Your right Brian. I was just over there Saturday but did not go on that ride. I would have burst out "That's the guy" in line like I did in front of the TV last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks