What's new

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!! (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Is Peter Griffin running the show?

"Don’t worry, I got an idea. An idea so smart, my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about!"

:P

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
We're in the homestretch now -- if there were an actual "game", that is. It's kind of annoying to listen to all the contestants constatly refer to "the game" and how "it's on now" and "it's really getting intense" considering THERE IS NO F*CKING GAME! Mind boggling.

With Janice out and the incessant chatter about the non-existant game, you'd think the show would totally suck at this point. I guess I'm in the first stages of Helsinki Syndrome now, as I am deriving entertainment from just watching the celebs putter around because I've grown so familiar with them. It's all over tomorrow, which is good because that's about as long as the spell would last.

I won't make any predictions because the contest part is so slipshoddily run that I can't even imagine what will transpire with the voting. It's really, really, really mismanaged.

I sometimes giggle at the celebs who overstate both their level of celebrity and their ability to influence people, but the remaining contestants have been good sports about the show and I will begrudge them their lapses into self-aggrandizement.

Too bad Holly came back only to leave again -- she's cute in that Chelsea Clinton kind of way -- slightly gawky, but appealingly nice. I didn't think there was a chance in hell I would even remotely like Holly considering her mega-low wattage level of celebrity (a guest star on a reality show on MTV? That strains the definition of celebrity), but I ended up liking her despite it all.

Two go home tonight based on last night's votes, and tonight's final voting is between three contestants. By God, they don't even have a regular voting night. I tell ya, it's the most incompetently produced show on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks