What's new

if you're gonna whack somebody .... (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i think i read/heard somewhere that the spouse is always automatically considered a suspect -- as they're usually the ones likely to gain anything.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
ouch!

and yes, we all thought it ... but dave was the only one with balls enough to type it! :emoji_thumbsup:

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I also always thought killing someone on a very wet rainy day would also be pretty good as water will ruin most dna evidence. I'm also amazed we don't see a higher usage of drain cleaners at crime scenes (I can't think of too many many things that are so caustic, cheap, and availible).

I bet one could go to amazon and buy all the right books...

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter

What an amateur... buy it with someone else's credit card on someone else's computer (the person you want to frame). A lot of the books can also be downloaded illegally from the net and with all the people foolish enough to allow their home wifi networks availible for anyone...:D

Btw: just kidding about being an amateur, sound like you know what your doing...:D

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Here's my thoughts on this:

Get everything you need well ahead of time and buy it from different places at different times.

If you're going to burn the stuff you used, make sure it burns thoroughly and don't do it on your property or at any place you are associated with. Better yet, don't burn the stuff, dump it in multiple dumpsters around the city, there's little chance it will be found and connected to the crime.

If you're a creature of habit, and the crime will cause you to vary from your normal behavior, you have problems. Start varying your pattern well before the car so that any strange activity on your behalf is not noticed.

Don't have an alibi that relies on someone else to lie for you. It's better to have been alone, even if you can't prove, it the police won't be able to prove it's a lie.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Nice, Keith!

Another thing that bothers me - The cops ask - What were you doing last night? They come back and say, - Just watching TV, but they never go any farther than that. Like, what was on?
Sure, you could Tivo the evening, but it would be nice to be able to describe to the cops what you watched and what the episodes were about.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks