What's new

If you missed the best show on TV today, it's being run all over again.... (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I can't give you an exact date, but within a week or so, AMC will be rerunning this. They will at the very least get all of seasons one and two and into three. I didn't follow the schedule to see if we'll get the full show.
It looks like it's Monday, June 11, two a night as far as my DVR shows.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Trav, you think there's any chance this run up will include season 4? Otherwise, I'll have to watch what I can and save 5 on DVR until I can get the season 4 discs.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Greg_S_H said:
Trav, you think there's any chance this run up will include season 4? Otherwise, I'll have to watch what I can and save 5 on DVR until I can get the season 4 discs.
Good news, AMC's schedule says they're playing every episode between June 11 (late Sunday/early Monday) to June 27. There's 2 or 3 and sometimes even 4 episodes a night and it's basically overnight so fire up that DVR.
http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/Breaking-Bad

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Never seen or even heard of it, but I'll trust your judgment Ron, plenty of free time this summer.
Only wish they were running "The Walking Dead" since I joined in late and would love to catch the earlier episodes.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thanks, Travis. I can't believe they're giving away the milk for free, but I'll take it. It should help to fill in the early summer dead space in my TV watching. Four a night, it'll do more than help.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Originally Posted by Stan /t/316529/if-you-missed-the-best-show-on-tv-today-its-being-run-all-over-again#post_3934167
Never seen or even heard of it, but I'll trust your judgment Ron, plenty of free time this summer.

Never heard of 'Breaking Bad'? Did I read that right?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Stan, I saw a promo on AMC that said they are running all 19 episodes of The Walking Dead soon. I'll try to find out when "soon" is.
Ron, thanks for starting this thread. I'm really enjoying the show.
For those who missed this marathon, it looks like they will be running it again after they get done with the season four episodes.
Travis, I didn't notice the cut in Peekaboo, but it was a little odd that she got so upset from him saying, "You!" :)
Season 2:
Funny how the murder of Combo led to an air disaster:
  • Jesse feels guilty, spirals
  • Pulls Jane back into addiction
  • Jane's junkie logic makes her a threat to Walt
  • Walt lets her die
  • Q can't do his job
Also, it's sad that the father-to-father talk is what directly led to her death.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I thought I heard the "k" part when I saw it again recently, as if half a syllable was cut off. But very odd indeed.

Hopefully, I will get around to recording and rewatching the Season 4 episodes, as it is a long wait for the DVDs at the local library.

Watching one of the season 1 episodes, I thought it was funny to hear Skyler say "Yo", in the only time she share scenes with Jesse so far.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm well past it now, but was the final line in "I.F.T." censored on the Blus as it was on TV? Tonight, I was recording the penultimate episode of season three when the DVR crashed. Then, they ran one of those stupid EAS tests. So, I had to buy that episode from Amazon. I went with SD quality and figure I'll watch what I have and let that fill in the gaps.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Skyler says, "I fucked Ted," uncensored, on the BD.
Funny thing -- was recently rewatching Season 2, and had completely forgotten that my Blu-Ray copy includes "Peakaboo" uncensored (some pressings used the "bleeped" version of Walt's teeth-clenched, "FUCK...YOU" to Gretchen in the restaurant).

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Is there a way to tell which pressing is which? I usually don't revisit shows, so I don't buy the sets, but I think I'll buy this eventually.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
From what I've read on sites like the BluRay.com forums, the reauthoring of the Season 2 sets was done quite a while back, so if you were to order now from Amazon or wherever, you'd probably get the "uncensored" version.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
joshEH said:
Funny thing -- was recently rewatching Season 2, and had completely forgotten that my Blu-Ray copy includes "Peakaboo" uncensored (some pressings used the "bleeped" version of Walt's teeth-clenched, "FUCK...YOU" to Gretchen in the restaurant).
Thanks for confirming that they did drop it on some of the discs (including mine). I meant to look at the disc back when it was discussed earlier in this thread a few months ago but I totally forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks