What's new

If you created a new account to be able to sign in to the new site (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Please let me know and I will fix your original account and either merge it with your new account or remove your new account.

E

emoxley

I had to create a new account to sign in. I did everything that was suggested, including sending an email (which I never heard back from), and nothing worked. The old account is in the username Ed Moxley.
Thanks.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
emoxley said:
I had to create a new account to sign in. I did everything that was suggested, including sending an email (which I never heard back from), and nothing worked. The old account is in the username Ed Moxley.
Thanks.
I am PMing you a reset password for your original account to your new account inbox. Try logging in with that and post in this thread with your old account if you are successful.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Please note if you can't login with your account please send an email to support 'at' hometheaterforum.com so we can get your old account reset to get you back in.

Thanks!

R

ronp77777

I had to create a new account. Old member is Ron-P. Please look it up and send me some info on how to log in. Tried everything and nothings worked.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Ron-
I sent the info to your account above. Once you login to your old account let me know and I will delete this one.

Ed-
I'm deleting that new account you created since you are official back :thumbsup:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Couldn't log in at all under new account but can now under old account...strange, but my old account works. Thanks Adam!

C

cfraser

Hi Adam,

My username was previously CraigF. Since I joined HTF my email changed so I couldn't get a new login by email. Would appreciate it if you could use the cfraser contact info so that I could go back to CraigF. Thanks.

Tnilsson

Auditioning
Real Name
Torgny
Yes, I had to do that. I'd love to merge my accounts but I can't find any way to contact any of the owners of this site offline to do that. Perhaps you can email me and let me know how to do that.

Thanks.

G

Guest Steve_tk

Same problem as several others. I had not changed my email address in my old account in a long time, maybe 10 years. My account was Steve_tk.

wayne alan

Auditioning
Real Name
Wayne
Hi Adam,

I had to register this name to log in and would like to "revive" my previous account. I was using the name Wayne A. Pflughaupt; PM me if you need the e-mail I was using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks