What's new

If you could read my mind....youd know im wondering why PAPERBACK HERO is not on DVD. (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I used to watch this quirky Canadian movie on HBO each time it played. I loved Elizabeth Ashley in this and the also mia 92 IN THE SHADE and wondered why she rarely worked.
I would love to see this on bluray since ive read so many reviews of how beautiful a movie it was...something I couldn't assertain from my 70s Zenith. But...Ashley's jude shows scenes kept me occupied.
Anyone know who controls this? Has anyone else remembered this as fondly as I have?

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
Louis Letizia said:
I used to watch this quirky Canadian movie on HBO each time it played. I loved Elizabeth Ashley in this and the also mia 92 IN THE SHADE and wondered why she rarely worked.
I would love to see this on bluray since ive read so many reviews of how beautiful a movie it was...something I couldn't assertain from my 70s Zenith. But...Ashley's jude shows scenes kept me occupied.
Anyone know who controls this? Has anyone else remembered this as fondly as I have?
Ashley has quite a brave nude scene in this one, as I recall. I stupidly got rid of my VHS years ago. I think even Dayle Haddon makes a bottomless appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks