What's new

If you could only keep one dvd... (1 Viewer)

Simon Caleb

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmmmmmmm, Ok If I were stuck in a city & had to choose one disc, it would be "Assault on Precinct 13" SE.

On the otherhand if I were stuck on a desert island, it would be "California Cowgirls" XXX dvdr starring Johnny Hardin
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Oh now if I were stuck in outer space on a space station it would be "Star Wars IV" or "Phase IV" the Saul Bass masterpiece.

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Is Phase IV available on DVD anywhere? It's been on my list since the DVD format first came out! Hope it gets a Retion 1 street date sometime soon, but I'll take any region at this point. (Not that it's my pick for the "one DVD", but I do love that movie!)

This thread has resulted in one blind buy for me so far -- The Sargossa Manuscript. Read the reviews on Amazon; sounds interesting! Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Impossible question! I can't answer. My first thought was "American Beauty", just because it's one of my favorite movies, but there's probably a limit to how much I'd want to watch it. AS I look around the room I'm in, I'm surrounded by so many amazing DVDs. How can I choose?! Guess I'll have to go with the "Star Wars" set already mentioned in this thread. I've been watching those movies for so long, and I'm not tired of them yet, so it seems like a good bet!

- Bob

Jeff Kuykendall

Stunt Coordinator
This thread has resulted in one blind buy for me so far -- The Sargossa Manuscript. Read the reviews on Amazon; sounds interesting! Looking forward to it. Thanks!
I hope you like it, Bob! (Blind buys are scary.) I really think it's one of the great overlooked films.

Jeff

Simon Caleb

Stunt Coordinator
Re Phase IV - No It's not on dvd as yet, but I burnt my personal pristine tape to dvdr, so that would come with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks