What's new

I'd like to see a Lego Star Wars 2. (1 Viewer)

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
I've had so much fun playing through Lego Star Wars that I think there should be a sequel that follows the storyline of Episode IV, V, and VI. Maybe the hub this time could be the Cantina instead of Dex's Diner.

Brion

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
Brion you do know that if you get Jedi status on all the levels it unlocks a part of Episode IV A New Hope
?

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
No, I didn't know that. Right now I'm just going back through to collect all the studs and the cannisters.

Brion

Joel C

Screenwriter
I'm sure, judging by the critical and commercial response, a sequel will be out by the end of this year. They have the engine, making the same game over can't take that much effort.

I loved playing this, even if it was super easy.

DeanC

Stunt Coordinator
What game system are we all talking about?
I'd love to purchase it for Gameboy.

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Dean, I'm talking about the Xbox version. I think it was only released on Xbox and PS2. I read somewhere that Lucasarts will no longer make games for the Gamecube but I don't have a link or remember where I read it.

Brion

EricW

Senior HTF Member
holy crap, this game if fun (and addictive)

i downloaded the playable demo on my PC when it first came out and was not impressed. i've never been one to play games for points, and the lego stud aspect of the game didn't interest me at all. but after watching ep3 i went back and tried the xbox version, and while it started out okay, it really grew on me and i've since played it through and even got the ep4 level.

i totally hope they make a sequel to the game too.

try playing Grevious on the Kamino level against Fett's ship - FREAKING AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks