What's new

I won a subwoofer!!!! (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I am rather excited! I have never won anything-never. I had a Premier Acoustic 12" subwoofer just delivered. I had no idea why. I have been checking the forums until I saw the post of the PA giveaway. I will write up a full review this weekend. I have a Klipsch SW-12II sub I can compare it to. I have owned the SVS pb-10, 20-39, as well as the HSU VTF-2 for comparison.

The build quality is very good.

Thank you Parker, Ron, Loyd, Eric, and any others involved in this giveaway.

I really appreciate the gesture...

amigohts

Agent
Real Name
Junior R. Mejia
Hey if you dont want it, feel free to send it to me.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

COngratualtions
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry

Congrats on the win! Just curious on the sub you have now vs. the subs you've had, what was your reason for changing and how does the Klipsch sound/feel in comparison?

:emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter

That is a way cool early Christmas present. Congrats!

I have two of them right now and really like them. You are correct.The build quality is very solid. They look real nice and have a solid feel to them. Did you get the cherry?

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter

That is something that I am very curious to as well. The two SVS's and the HSU are supposed to be killer subs. Especially the 20-39. What was your reasoning in getting rid of them?????

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
The 20-39 was just too big for the space it was in. I actually liked the HSU the best of the previous subs. Output and depth were amazing. I sold my subs to get a projector for the bedroom.

The Klipsch sub came about as part of a speaker set I bought locally. The Klipsch sub really only gets down to 28hz but it has a nice sound. It has real wood veneer and utilizes a 12" passive radiator. This sub was over $1k when new.

I have yet to get the PA sub really fired up. It is the cherry version and looks very nice.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Even more, as I am so grateful for this generous gift, you guys will never see me put the PA sub up for sale. This is a keeper for me. I found a new original Infocus X1 projector for the bedroom and will use the pa sub with some Snell K/III's and some Klipsch KG surrounds on hand.

mrjvelazquez

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
joseph

waiting to read your review since i am looking for a sub and the top three on my list are HSU STF3, SVS PB12-NSD, and hopefully this PA, and since its at the bottom of the price, it will make me :P and
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

aht3

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Taylor
I do not know if this is the right place to post this but since we are on the topic of PA subs, I need to know the best way to set it up. It is being driven by a pioneer elite 84. I have bi amped the 6Fs, have the 6Ss an the center. Any thoughts.

Congrats to the winners.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks