What's new

I Want One Of These!!! (1 Viewer)

Brian D H

Second Unit
This is so cool!

Since it's a projector you should get this thread moved to the Display Devices forum. (Or perhaps the DVD Player forum) You'd get more traffic.

BTW - I followed the link and watched the movie. It will retail for $2,500.00. (I didn't catch the price on the smaller web-cam R2)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Damn, that was cool - I didn't know it had the iPod connector (which plays iPod videos throught the projector) as well as all the other connections.

:emoji_thumbsup: Yeah, I want one too now!

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I gotta say, this is the height of cool for any Star Wars fan: imagine playing back Star Wars (i.e. IV:ANH) and getting to the part when Luke first sees R2 projecting the hologram of Princess Leia, whilst your own R2 is projecting the movie onto your screen... :D

So when will one be installed in Club Tim-Obi?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
$2,500 is a lot for me to justify, but if it ever came down to $700, maybe I'd have to think long and hard. Anyone else? What would your price be?

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Agreed Mark. It's way too expensive and that nearly buys a new 1080p projector. Not sure what the resolution is on this one but I assume it's 480p with all the other stuff thrown in too?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks