What's new

I wanna cry! Help me find the touching movies. (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I had the same reaction to the beginning of Up that some of you guys had to Toy Story 3. it was really well done, but a little dulled for me by all the hype I'd heard ahead of time.
The end of the junkyard scene in Toy Story 3 got to me a little, but that was just a moment. The Jessie flashback in TS2 was the pinnacle of Pixar tearjerkin'.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Surprised I haven't seen the ending of "Die Hard" when John and Al finally meet face to face, especially John seeing him and automatically knowing who he is.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Does it help if I just saw Reginald Vel Johnson in Turner and Hooch as a cop alongside Tom Hanks and kept thinking how cool it would have been if his character's name has been Alan?

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
Then, when the time is right my friend...
I did read your wedding story today. Words are often more powerful than videos or music, that was a beautiful story.
Thank you

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Stan. I'm glad you were able to give it your time.

I was a big Toy Story fan to begin with. And the TS2 timing (just as my daughter was aging out of her childish things) was amazing.

And, my son is named Andy! We had a lot of reasons, as a family, to love these movies. It didn't hurt that they were so excellent, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks