1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

i think i running with...

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by ELSock, Apr 16, 2008.

1. ELSock

ELSock Well-Known Member

ok i think after putzin around on this site... i had narrowed my selection of speakers down to HTD, ONIX, and SVS. then cause my wife has a say on this sitaution as well.. we went with pleasant appearance as well. so after all said and done we decided on the SVS 7.1 system with the PB 12 NDS. is there any reason i shouldn't stick with this set? or is there something better for 7.1 surround for the around same money?

thx again
    ~ELSock~

2. ELSock

ELSock Well-Known Member

anyone?

3. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    i think you pretty much answered your own question with
    Gregg

4. Jeff Gatie

Jeff Gatie Well-Known Member

Great product, great company. great people, great performance, great price . . . what's not to like?

5. ELSock

ELSock Well-Known Member

Gregg, not to sound rude, or like an idiot, but i have no idea what you response meant.. but then again the brain isn't firin on all cylinders due to just gettin off of a 14 hour shift..

either way i have decided to run with the SVS because they push good sounds (from what i catch on the forums and all the ravin about them) and they look nice too. plus i can get the whole thing shipped with stands for the front for under $1500. So on that note thx for the help, and if anyon has anything else to add please feel free.

thx
    ~ELSock~