What's new

I propose that HTF member Steeve Bergeron be.... (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Well, of course, I have exceptional taste. :D Hopefully the PC police don't bust me for saying this, but the first two seasons are particularly nice because Buffy was definitely at her most kittened out. They toughened her up in later seasons.
As far as the big "D" issue goes, thanks everyone. I said I will "essentially" be divorced this afternoon because I meet with the attorney, sign the final papers and it is "essentially" done, though it is not absolutely final from a legal standpoint until probably sometime next week. Then I just live with it. I have a particularly hard time with this, maybe because I didn't grow up in a culture of divorce. Until now, there has only been one in the entire known history of my family. For my wife, on the other hand, this is her second and her parents have a combined seven between them.
Oh well. It takes two people to make a relationship. That is one fact that can't be avoided.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
You're a good guy, Rain. You don't deserve the abuse I sometimes give you.

Now, Steeve, on the other hand.........

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
What abuse? :laugh:
In case it isn't clear, I do have a sense of humour, you know.
In fact, I chose that sig pic in the first place in an attempt to be funny. :)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Nothing happened to me. I think John Thomas is confused.
I guess I should've zigged when I zagged. I was talking about Steeve's fate that was up for question at the beginning of the thread. :b
John, she sure was decked out in the babe material earlier on, but I think she looks better in the later seasons for some reason. Maybe it's the maturity of the character...ah, I'm full of it. :D

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Mr. Matthew, just curious, but do you have any method for adjusting the levels and gamma of your images? They can use some adjustment. And while I'm at it, no fair stealing my sig format. Hell, I'm sure you just copied the frame right from my site, you little....... anyway. You are probably making a joke that I am completely missing................. Ok, I got it.

John, as far as Buffet Buffy goes, I'm always sad to see how women almost always start losing weight when they get on a long running series. They usually end up so skinny that they don't look nearly as nice to me. Besides, without risking getting into too much trouble, when I look at SMG in those first two seasons, for some reason the word "sardines" comes to mind. I have no idea why. I still haven't picked up Buffy #2 yet. Sam's has it for $39.00, so I figured that is the place to get it.

As far as Steeve goes, I think he will be permitted to remain on the forum, despite his complete hopelessness as a terminal fanboy.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
This has turned out to be a really fun thread. Best in ages actually. :emoji_thumbsup: Long live the "Persecute Steeve Thread"! :D

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

I believe we are beginning Round 2 on Steeve. OK everybody, stand in line and wait your turn. No pushing now! Hey You! Yeah, the little green guy in back. Stop Levitating!

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
You guys wanna know how I speak in English? As you know, French is my first language. I speak like her. I pretty much have the same accent. The "Robert De Niro" part is particularly funny. I would have done the same thing. :D

I just caught this extremely good-natured thread as it was about to fall off the first page.. we can't have that happening, now can we? With all the bad humor and negativity around here lately, this is a breath of fresh air. Rather than stay on subject (subject? AS IF!), I leave you with one line that comes to mind every time I become frustrated with a piece of computer equipment:

"PC LOADLETTER?!? What the fsk does that mean?!?"

Discuss at your leisure, or just pretend like this post never happened, whichever floats your boat.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Paul,

I'm glad this has worked out as it has. It was a total impulse stemming from one of those, "hey, wait a minute" moments while I was staring looking at Steeve's sig.

As far as the "PC LOADLETTER" thing. My thought has always been, "But I use a Mac!"

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Welcome to this weird thread, Paul. I have no idea what your quote means!
Hey, am I the only one who found the interview of Audrey Tautou funny? I'm surprised no one commented on it. I was on the floor when she said "Robert De Niro" in French and the interviewer had no idea what she just said. Her reaction was priceless!
I dunno, maybe it's just me. :D

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Steeve, Paul is talking about the message you get when the printer (HPs at least) run out of paper, or maybe it is when the paper cartridge isn't installed. I forget.
Steeve, I tried to watch the clip, but my connection was pissing me off, so I finally gave up.
BTW, stop by my wonderful new thread Here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks