What's new

I own a LG-BP125 Blu-ray player and it's not suppose to support 3D but .. (1 Viewer)

davecash77

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave
When I play a 3D movie like gravity in my LG -BP125 plugged into the LG 47GA6400 and with to 3d mode with the glasses the 3D viewing is amazing. How can the manufacture claim it is not 3D compatible but when I watch a 3D movie I am literally blown away with the 3d effect..What am I missing here....Thanks if anybody can explain it ..:)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Because your display is doing 2D to 3D conversion....which is really still nowhere near the same quality as actual 3D. You aren't watching a 3D movie because if the player doesn't support it, it will not play the 3D version at all.

davecash77

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave
John Garcia said:
Because your display is doing 2D to 3D conversion....which is really still nowhere near the same quality as actual 3D. You aren't watching a 3D movie because if the player doesn't support it, it will not play the 3D version at all.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks