1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

I need Hi Res Pictures of Jamaica fast!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Richard_T, May 3, 2004.

1. Richard_T

Richard_T Well-Known Member

My fiancee and I are going to Jamaica on the 28th to get married and she'd like to create her own announcements to send to both of our families before we go. Does anyone know where I can get some really nice hi res pictures of Jamaica (preferably Dunn's River) for her to use? Thanks!

2. Mike Lenthol

Mike Lenthol Well-Known Member

3. Mark Fitzsimmons

Mark Fitzsimmons Well-Known Member

I have pictures (1600x1200) that I took while I was there in march. Although they may not be wedding announcement quality. But if you'd like to see them anyway. Unfortunately my webserver is down right now (see sig), but I'd gladly share them over aim.

SN: MarkAFitzsimmons

4. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Well-Known Member

Webshots community usually has great pictures of places around the world. I'm sure there's zillions of them from Jamaica.

5. McPaul

McPaul Well-Known Member

Paul M
    I'm sorry... I'm in a weird mood, but I couldn't stop laughing at your subject title... *L*

I imagine you running in in a big rush, looking all disheveled... "I NEED HI RES PICS OF JAMAICA, FAST!!!"

like George Costanza possibly... *tries to picture it again*

thanks for the laugh.