What's new

"I Love Lucy" Complete Series (1 Viewer)

Statskeeper

Second Unit
Real Name
Maureen
Jeff Willis said:
     Quote:

np :).  I have to admit that I've thought about it today.....  still thinking about it.

I grabbed it, even though ILL wasn't on my list. It's always good to have the classics around. $79.99 is still cheaper than buying all the sets individually.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by Statskeeper

I grabbed it, even though ILL wasn't on my list. It's always good to have the classics around. $79.99 is still cheaper than buying all the sets individually.

Good for you, Maureen. No matter how you slice it (debating the set's true MSRP and such) the bottom line is that this price averages out to around $10.00 - $11.00 per season depending on how you want to look at the final three seasons (which admittedly were condensed). But the show is iconic and the price is more than a bargain.

Gary "plus, there's tons of bonus material with these ILL sets" O.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Comes out to about $9 a season at that sale price. Excellent deal for this kind of classic TV. I've only ever seen it for $89.99, years ago on DD. SO glad I picked it up. Can't wait. Soon... The Lucy Show. RADIOMAN Loves red heads. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks