1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

I got metered tonight.

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by Leif Wall, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Leif Wall

Leif Wall Well-Known Member

There was a little car audio meet with some people I know from online near Thief River Falls, MN. One is a serious dB Drag competitor, another is in UsacI I think.

Anyways, I got metered on the new Termlab meter, which is very tough. Around 6-7 dBs down from last year. This one follows or is closer to the B&K Standard.

My truck is a just a daily driver, not for competing or anything like that. I have 2 JL 15w3s in a 10 cube ported box, tuned to 32hz, with 87.5 square inches of port. They're powered by a JBL 1200.1. In an 89 Ford Ranger Ext. Cab.

I did a 143.4 Not too bad I guess. Especially on the new meter and for just throwing some tones on a cd-r and not changing any of my settings on my amp or deck.

Also got to hear some Digital Designs 9515s. Very very nice. Had 2 in a van that was doing 150s. Man, that was pretty loud!!!